Complaint Review: Washington Gas Energy Services (WGES)

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tellme More — Vienna Virginia
Washington Gas Energy Services (WGES)
Vienna, Virginia Vienna, Virginia USA

Washington Gas Energy Services (WGES) mispresent service, increase pricing, and bad service I would never go back to this company. I called to cancel my 2 years contract when it was up for renewal.

I would never go back to this company. I called to cancel my 2 years contract when it was up for renewal. They increase my monthly pricing to 1.2 times. I asked to switch me back to my original utility three months ago. I still not happening. In the meantime, they keep sending me the updated pricing and request that I pay for it. Very bad service since they list what month your paying, how many therms you used for each month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Gas-Energy-Services-WGES/Vienna-Virginia/Washington-Gas-Energy-Services-WGES-mispresent-service-increase-pricing-and-bad-servi-1056015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Gas Energy Services (WGES)