Complaint Review: Washington Integrity

• Submitted: Sat, December 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Brighton Colorado United States of America
Washington Integrity
5100 Tilghman Street, Suite 160 Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Washington Integrity Joe Beck Non-performance, broken agreements, lack of communication Allentown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: What is the resolution?

*Author of original report: Issues being addressed

My complaints are similar to the numerous other complaints I have found concerning non-performance regarding Washington Integrity  and Joe Beck.

I paid for a shelf corporation which I did receive in Oct. 2010. I was told my shelf corp. would have 10 trade references,
which it did not. The corp. was then red flagged by D&B. I was promised another shelf corp, out of Nevada which never came. I was then promised funding from another source which I was told the last week of 2011 was not going to happen. Due to the lack of communication that Mr. Beck provided me concerning my file during the last 15 months and the
ongoing lack of promised performance, I do NOT recommend using the services of Washington Integrity and Joe Beck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Integrity/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18104/Washington-Integrity-Joe-Beck-Non-performance-broken-agreements-lack-of-communication-Al-816231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Integrity

What is the resolution?

AUTHOR: Whitehall05 - (United States of America)

I also have been taken by Joe Beck & Washington Integrity.  We have been waiting since 2009 for our shelf corp that is flagged by D&B and Joe bought us another shelf corp (with his own money, he says) in the attempt that the new shelf corp would actually work!  We have since dissolved both of them to the tune of an additional $1500.  I would LOVE to hear how Joe is resolving your complaint.  He keeps telling me that he will start paying us back our money, but it never starts for one reason or another.  I am local to him and have even tried to have him served but he has managed to duck the sheriff!  There are about 30+ local investors here that Joe has brought into his scam that are looking for their money back but have yet to see a dime.

Issues being addressed

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States of America)

The issues with Washington Integrity are being addressed.