Complaint Review: Washington Mutal & Deutsche Bank National Trust Co.

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:Franklin Georgia
Washington Mutal & Deutsche Bank National Trust Co.
19850 Plummer Street Chatsworth, Jacksonville, FL, California U.S.A.

Washington Mutal & Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. My husband left and my home went into foreclosure, I tried many times to contact mortgage company, they sent me forms, I filled them out, no one would return any phone calls.Chatsworth, Jackson-ville,Florida California

I financed 29.5 acres with a home. My husband left and I fround out that the mortgage company was trying to foreclose on my home. I called Washington Mutal Mortgage many times, until they sent me some forms to fill out. I kept calling and calling and no one would return my phone calls. I receied a Dispossessory notice from the Sheriff's dept. and now I have no where to go after spending months of trying to get someone to speak with me.

When they foreclosed on my property I had two mortgages with the same mortgage company which when they foreclosed they included both my property which was under a separate mortgage contract and my home and land which was financed separately. On my papers it says both tracts one and two. When I called on the second mortgage they told me that I was not in default?

Kathryn
Franklin, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutal-Deutsche-Bank-National-Trust-Co/Chatsworth-Jacksonville-FL-California-91311-5652/Washington-Mutal-Deutsche-Bank-National-Trust-Co-My-husband-left-and-my-home-went-into-309753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutal & Deutsche Bank National Trust Co.