Complaint Review: Washington Mutual Bank California

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Bellaire Texas
Washington Mutual Bank California
607 Lomas Sante Fe Dr. Solana Beach, California U.S.A.

Washington Mutual Bank California Rip-off NSF fees Solana Beach California

WAMU has stolen my money once again with their deceptive banking scams. I used my debit card to make small purchases during one weeks time. The following week, on a Monday, after 5:30pm, I withdrew $200. which overdrew my account at that time.

Next, on my bank statement, it showed all that prior weeks purchases which were very small (4 small purchases totalling $48.24) and the ATM withdrawl for that Monday for $200. They charged me $33.00 per transaction five times for a total of $165.00.

The only transaction which overdrew my account was the $200 after 5:00 pm on that day. The other transactions were made on prior days when my account was positive.

When I called them and asked them to refund my money, the supervisor refused saying these were the rules!

This is not the first time I've had to call them on jerking money away from me for no good reason. That's it. I will make them my pet project. Class action law suit is not good enough. I want them to go down!

Bellaire, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutual-Bank-California/Solana-Beach-California-92075/Washington-Mutual-Bank-California-Rip-off-NSF-fees-Solana-Beach-California-347279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutual Bank California