Complaint Review: Washington Mutual Bank California

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: Emileia — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Washington Mutual Bank California

Washington Mutual Bank California JP Morgan Chase They sent a collection agency after me for $208.00 in overdraft fees which had already been paid. Internet

I was attempting to get lien of credit through Bellco when the employee helping me informed me of a smudge on my credit. The smudge was from a collection agency sent by Washing Mutual AKA Chase to collect $208.00 in overdraft fees from 5 years back when I lived in Modesto California. The problem was, though, that I paid the fees off in cash and then subsequently closed my account. If I had not paid the fees, why would I have been able to close my checking account with them? Either way, 5 years later and they're still after me for fees I already paid off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutual-Bank-California/internet/Washington-Mutual-Bank-California-JP-Morgan-Chase-They-sent-a-collection-agency-after-me-f-606789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutual Bank California