Complaint Review: Washington Mutual Bank,

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Washington Mutual Bank,
11922 Brookhurst St. Garden Grove, California U.S.A.

Washington Mutual Bank Free Smiles, We will Not nickle and dime you. Of Course we have lied, Read your Account! Garden Grove California

*Consumer Comment: WaMu...We don't nickle and dime you....We ten and twenty you!

*Author of original report: Washington Mutual Executive Thievery

This Adventure in Fraudulous Banking has gone on since I restarted after many years. I thought they had changed their stealing of customers money.
They did it to me back in the early 90's. I sued and they lost because I told the truth.

The bank breaks the law as a rule. I am retired and on a fixed income, so I Hawkeye their Account Transaction Histories. I have called many times only to get a person who sounds like a 9th grader and just can't quite tell me that they lie a lot. I get up to 21 NSFs on a 2 month Account sheet. The problem is a legal problem. It is illegal to NSF without pointingout who the hell the NSF was from. Wamu....This time in court you and your 1200 Collection experts in Washington will be tugging on your pants and skirts or burying your heads as you leave the court. How much money did that Ex-Lawyer steal from us professional Thiefs.

It's not only their NSF Nameless numbers and scam. The employees act close to suicide when I ask "May I at least have one of your "Free Smiles".
Every factor of Business is false and insacure. I knew the uppers were taking from clients funds and mentioned it to an employee who I know well. "It sure looks like it" he said, embarrasadly.

$33 times 15 is how much money on one transaction slip for 1/2 month. No connection to the non paid sole, only NSF Or Overdraft Charge. The responsible should be tossed in Jail for a few years eating bad potatoes and dropping soap in the showers for excercise or guilt fun.

Any one who reads this, please contact me or ROR. Number against mean a lot when it is dealing with a professional group of Upper Colonics. Down between but self important shrunken ego executive losers are fun to put in the dog pound or dog toilet.

I plan on giving these ilks just what they deserve morally. I don't lose cases and this one has some hidden tricks I can use. All better be wearing fresh underware! ENOUGH, TIME TO TURN ON THE OVEN!

Michael
Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutual-Bank/Garden-Grove-California-92840-1832/Washington-Mutual-Bank-Free-Smiles-We-will-Not-nickle-and-dime-you-Of-Course-we-have-lie-384540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutual Bank,

WaMu...We don't nickle and dime you....We ten and twenty you!

AUTHOR: Katielaree - (U.S.A.)

I have been ripped off from WaMu too. They have taken over $5000 bucks in the past year. If you know of anything that I can do about this please get back to me!! Thank you!

Washington Mutual Executive Thievery

AUTHOR: Fraud Stinger - (U.S.A.)

I will be taking the upper execs to Federal Court for Illegal Federal Violations prior to the Chase Manhatten purchase. This has been the worst case of thievery and False Accusations I have ever seen in my years as an Attorney. I am retired and will not play games of words. They broke the Law and will have to answer for it!