Complaint Review: Washington Mutual Bank

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Mobile Alabama
Washington Mutual Bank
wamucards.com Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Washington Mutual Bank Closed my credit cards, never late and always paid more than the minimum paymnt. Henderson Nevada

WAMU closed my two credit cards with no notification at all. I have never been late on either account. I have always paid more than the mimimum payment. The cards still were not maxed out. I had about $250 available credit on one and about $1700.00 available credit on the other card. I am still so upset so mad. I called spoke to three people, the last one a manager and none of them were of any help. They couldn't say anything when I asked them "what actions of mine caused this? Have I been late on any payments to cause them to close my accounts?" They couldn't answer me...

I need help!

I have worked very hard to get my credit to where it is today and now they are going to put a negative mark on my credit for no good reason!

Heather
Mobile, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutual-Bank/Henderson-Nevada/Washington-Mutual-Bank-Closed-my-credit-cards-never-late-and-always-paid-more-than-the-mi-470380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutual Bank