Complaint Review: Washington Mutual Bank

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Worth Texas
Washington Mutual Bank
Hwy.377,Keller(fort Worth) Texas Keller Or Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Washington Mutual Bank Led us in to financial ruin Keller Or Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: I Hate To Tell You But

*Consumer Suggestion: WaMu

Another Company was supposed to get us a loan thru Fannie Mae.At signing,We were given to Washington Mutual.There were many discrepancies in the paper work,according to what we were told to expect.Our payments were higher.A few papers are signed with my name,and I did'nt sign it.I have so much to say,I will just give the basics.

Mislead about payments one day late on payment turned into a foreclosure nightmare.

Had to pay fees twice charged us to have someone drive by our home every nite to see if we still lived here.
They Left last number off of our loan,didn't pay our taxes,put loan shark priced insurance on us.Took many,many monthes to fix Added more fines and fees to us.Every month there is something extra to pay.
I had 6 strokes,cut our income down.Would not work with us.

We can't catch up with them.We go without food,extras,medicine and shopping to try to catch up.
They call every day,and send letters everyday.I go to bed every night afraid I won't have a home in the morning.

pages are missing from loan and title company
Besides the strokes,I have Multiple Sclerosis,This stress is making me more ill.I want a forensic loan audit,paid by them.And money returned to us that they should not have taken.This was our dreamhome,we looked for over a year until we found this.I have enjoyed this house for the first 6 monthes and not a day since.I don't have many years left or even months.They totally ruined the joy of purchasing your own home.I requested the missing title co page and loan pages,did not get them.I can't even look at their name on their building.I actually walk around our house saying,:I hate it here"I have to stop here,I can't think about them another minute.

Sharon
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutual-Bank/Keller-Or-Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Washington-Mutual-Bank-Led-us-in-to-financial-ruin-Keller-Or-Fort-Worth-Texas-376332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutual Bank

I Hate To Tell You But

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

WaMu went under last night. Why are you posting this TODAY, Sept the 26th? They got taken over by Chase. MAYBE, you might have better luch with them.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

WaMu

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

You might be interested to know that the CEO of WaMu has been fired and JPMorganChase has bought WaMU