Complaint Review: Washington Mutual ,Chase),Credit Card Services

• Submitted: Mon, January 19, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 19, 2009

• Reported By:Los angeles California
Washington Mutual ,Chase),Credit Card Services
6060 HAMNER AVE. Mira Loma, California U.S.A.

Washington Mutual - Washington Mutual ,Chase, Credit Card Services Credit Card services rip offs. NSF charges on payments I did NOT make!!! Mira Loma, California Corona/Chino California

I've been reading up on WAMU since the JP/Chase takeover. This is also when I started getting NSF charges on my WAMU VISA for a small payment (for $39) to the account that was made (and obviously returned) just three days prior to my usual payment. I have been paying off the card continuously for three months, I like to use the CC for online purchases, I thought it was safer.

I went to the bank with cash to deposit into my WAMU checking, and also to payoff the CC. (~1400) I was told that the payment was now ~1600 ?!?!
I found out that there were multiple NSF charges on a $39 payment that was made from an account, which had been closed for over a year, that I did NOT make.

I went home, without making any payment. I went online and found out that all my online information that WAMU saves, like what accounts you have set up for payments etc, was ALL ERASED!

Ok, I've been paying my WAMU stuff online for well over a year now. I own a Production Company and funny enough, I asked the week before about Business accounts...thought about opening one. Thank GOD I did not do it then. Because with this, I will be closing my WAMU accounts and moving to a bank my partner banks with. I may even use my old Credit Union.

WAMU SUCKS!

Brown cow
Los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Mutual-ChaseCredit-Card-Services/Mira-Loma-California-91752/Washington-Mutual-Washington-Mutual-Chase-Credit-Card-Services-Credit-Card-services-r-413825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Mutual ,Chase),Credit Card Services

Nixon