Complaint Review: Washington Square Towers, Wasatch Real Estate, Wasatch Acquisitions & Capital, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:auburn Washington
833 108th Ave. Ne Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Washington Square Towers, Wasatch Real Estate, Wasatch Acquisitions & Capital, Inc. Fraud, Breach of Contract, Extortion, Bellevue Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: Get educated

The Washington Square Condos in Bellevue, Washington are thieves. I put down earnest money for a unit they were selling two years before the building was started. The terms were 10% due at closing. Closing date was set for April 14th 2008. The day came and I had not received any letter saying how much financing would be or how much to bring to closing. I called them and they said I needed 20% to close on the unit. I told them I did not have 20% to close. They said then how about we do a bridge loan for you. I agreed. I heard nothing from them until May 5th. They said I need to close and everything was ready. I was out of town at the time and I told them I will be back in town May 8th. They said ok.

I got a phone call May 8th saying the unit had been sold to another buyer. How did this happen I asked. They said they did not know. I asked for my earnest money back and they said they could not return it to me because I did not close on April 14th. They asked if I wanted to come in and buy a different unit they would transfer the earnest money. I said I would come take a look. The unit I originally was going to purchase was on the 11th floor. The unit they offered to me was on the 5th floor. The design was completely different than the original floor plan. I was and still am not satisfied. Today is June 4th. I am still fighting for my money.

The truth
auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Washington-Square-Towers-Wasatch-Real-Estate-Wasatch-Acquisitions-Capital-Inc/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Washington-Square-Towers-Wasatch-Real-Estate-Wasatch-Acquisitions-Capital-Inc-Fraud-337162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Washington Square Towers, Wasatch Real Estate, Wasatch Acquisitions & Capital, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Get educated

AUTHOR: T - (U.S.A.)

The developer did not require the additional 10%, the lender required an additional 20%. Get that straight first before you blame other organizations. And by the way IT HAPPENED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. YOUR PREQUAL WAS BASED ON CURRENT UNDERWRITING. Dont' blame the developer because you couldn't close or did not have the financial ability to do so....