Complaint Review: Wasilas Insurance Group (Glen Ellyn, IL)

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Rick G — Mt Prospect Illinois United States of America
Wasilas Insurance Group (Glen Ellyn, IL)
799 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 Glen Ellyn, Illinois United States of America

Wasilas Insurance Group ,Glen Ellyn, Illinois, Dan Wasilas Company is a scam and will rip you off, so stay away Glen Ellyn, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Honest and Professional

I was referred to dan wasilas from a state farm agent to write my commercial policy and possibly do my worker comp as well.  Dan quoted me and did the old switch and bait by telling me one price and when he actually received the quote he it came out much higher.  He also tried to get me to contribute to his dog scam, and i found out it was a defunct company.  He wanted me and my wife to contribute over a couple of hundred dollars to this company.  Then he told me to write him a check personally to him, so he wouldn't have to pay taxes on it.  This person should be locked up.  I will never do business with him and i would tell you to run as fast as you can.  I also left the state farm agent that referred me to him, since i feel they are both in it together. Dan Wasilas is a scammer. WATCH OUT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wasilas-Insurance-Group-Glen-Ellyn-IL/Glen-Ellyn-Illinois-/Wasilas-Insurance-Group-Glen-Ellyn-Illinois-Dan-Wasilas-Company-is-a-scam-and-will-rip-996780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wasilas Insurance Group (Glen Ellyn, IL)

Honest and Professional

AUTHOR: Bubba - (United States of America)

I wanted to respond to the critisism about Wasilas Insurance Group.

I have been working with this agency for several years now and have had nothing but positive experiences with the agency. I find the owner and staff to be quite knowledgable about my needs and they are nothing but fair and honest. The agency provides several options when it comes to insurance needs. They do a great job of explaining to me what the insurance coverages I need are and why I need them. I feel they really do care about me and my protection.

This agency represents several insurance companies and they have many choices in where to place my insurance. I know that this agency will place me with a company that will serve my unique insurance needs because of the choices that they have. If my rates were to go up a significant amount, I know that the people at this agency will do everything they can to make sure I am paying a fair amount for the coverage that I need. They have explained to me what coverages I need and then do a great job of selecting the company that best suits my needs.

I will continue to work with Wasilas Insurance Agency and everyone should fell 100% confident in placing their insurance needs in the hands of these dedicated and honest insurance professional.