- Report: #978602
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Waste Management MN
Waste Management MNW132 N10487 Grant Dr Germantown, Wisconsin United States of America
Waste Management MN Overcharged Me on Cancellation of Service Germantown, Wisconsin
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. For 3 months of service these 2 fees are $20.77 (14.52+6.25). My prorated bill they charged me $10.54 (7.29 + 3.25), for picking up 2 containers, one trip.
3. The pickup fee was $25. I was told by a wm customer service rep that fuel environmental charge was 18% of the bill. So if the pickup/cancellation fee was $100 i'd have to pay another $13.5 plus more mn resid solid waste management tax?
4. I smell scam or collusion. The state government wants their cut too.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waste-Management-MN/Germantown-Wisconsin-53022/Waste-Management-MN-Overcharged-Me-on-Cancellation-of-Service-Germantown-Wisconsin-978602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.