Complaint Review: Waste Management - Woodstock, GA

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Twinkle — Woodstock Georgia
Waste Management - Woodstock, GA
6970 Main Street Woodstock, Georgia USA

Waste Management - Woodstock, Georgia I moved and paid my final payment. I was due a credit of $20.54 and was told that Waste Management does not issue credits. She stated that I should not have paid the last payment. Woodstock Georgia

The community that I lived in used Waste Management for waste disposal.  I moved from the community and paid my final bill.  I was due a credit of $20.54.  I waited a few weeks for the credit to be issued.  A month later when I had not received my refund, I called Waste Management.

The customer service Representative that answered the phone put me on hold for 15 minutes.  She said that she was going to see if my check had been issued yet.  After 15 minutes, she came back and said that Waste Management does not issue refunds.  It seems to me that she should have known that before she went to check to see if the check had been issued.  Also, why would they just keep my money when I clearly overpaid?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waste-Management-Woodstock-GA/Woodstock-Georgia/Waste-Management-Woodstock-Georgia-I-moved-and-paid-my-final-payment-I-was-due-a-cred-1172350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waste Management - Woodstock, GA