Complaint Review: Waste Management

600 Landfill Road hutto, Texas United States of America

Waste Management Ex Employee Complaint hutto, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I am not good

*General Comment: he he he

This is more of an Ex Employee complaint to ALERT any potential new employees to NOT experience what I did and allow the consumers to know how Waste Management treat their employers. Currently working part time and seeking employment I applied for the Scale House Clerk Position in my home town and accepted the position through a tempary agency.

After 2.5 months of temp position I was place on F/T as WM employee with a 3.00 hourly increase (pay adjustment).   During the time of  training the Logistics Operator (SR. Scale Hous Clerk) would stay with me in the scale house for any questions or issues I had until she felt I was able to work alone.

She was a few feet away for any questions I had which would arise.   During training we were able to take a break and have our 30 minute lunch. Once I became full time WM employee I would not get a break from the window until I was about to burst (potty break).

When I did ask for a break after 2 or 3 hours I felt that I was imposing.  I felt that I was being worked like a slave with out a break.  Standing long periods of time with constant diesel fuel exposure and not having a break sometime up to 6.5 hours was causing me to have panic attacks per my physcian.

I brought this up to the "boss" several times and spoke to the project manager about this. After HR came from the corporate office in Houston I was let go because they could not accomodate my work condition. My work condition was causing me to silently cry in random times, nausua, hand sweats, shaking and the sence of wanting to flee.

In Texas,  it is n "FIRE AT WILL" State. It is not against the law to work up to 6 hours without a break in Texas. These are the facts, If you work for this company you will work long hours even as a laborer in the Texas weather, and a driver just google waste management and read the employees and ex employees complaints.

This company does not take "SAFETY FIRST"  OR VALUE THEIR EMPLOYEES WELL BEING. Research the company for any reviews before applying. I was obviosly not the right fit.

also, call waste management corp in Houston, Tx  and let them know the Logistics Operator.  at the WILCO Landfill is not charging her husband the CORRECT FEE each time he goes to the landfill WHICH IS STEALING.  I dont think the Auditors at Williamson County is going to like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waste-Management/hutto-Texas-78634/Waste-Management-Ex-Employee-Complaint-hutto-Texas-910087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waste Management

I am not good

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Must be the heat, the team has been hostile lately. This rebutt was not necessary

#2 General Comment

he he he

AUTHOR: IamGood - (USA)

Looks like  your complaining about your job got you dismissed.  I dont believe you have a disability, just an aversion to work, and your job saw the same issue.

I dont give a rats a$$ what your physician said either. If you need to potty soooo bad, just carry a jar with you and pee in the jar.

If you cant work a job where it requires long hours of standing, then maybe you should find another job.

As far as your accusations that someone at the Scale House where you used to work (before they let you go), not charging the proper fees, You should be required to prove that before you go slander someone here at this site.

G R O W     T H E     F # # K     U P!!!