Complaint Review: Watch Repair USA

• Reported By: Richard — Fort Dick California United States of America
Watch Repair USA
Internet, New York United States of America

Watch Repair USA Lost my watch Internet, New York

I sent my Pulsar watch for crystal replacement.  They had the watch for 4 months.  I finally told them to return the watch and the repair money.  I used their website for contacting them which is a big mistake.  I told them that I had a new address and to return the watch.  They continued to tell me it's almost done.  When they notified me that the work was completed they sent the watch to my old address and it was stolen.  They refuse to replace the watch.  I filed a grievance with the BBB and the FTC.  No action from either.  DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.  Let hope the go broke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watch-Repair-USA/Internet-New-York-/Watch-Repair-USA-Lost-my-watch-Internet-New-York-832970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watch Repair USA