meat

• Reported By: Christian — La Grange Texas
Watch Repair USA/Adam Carpentieri
100 North Centre Ave, Suite 304 Rockville Centre, New York USA

Watch Repair USA/Adam Carpentieri Unethical Liars Rockville Centre New York

I sent my watch to Watch Repairs USa for a simple tack of re-attaching the second hand. The watch itself was in perfect working order.  They sent me an invoice to re-attach the hand and new cannon pinion. They also decided it was a good idea to replace the gaskets and seals.I paid them for the service.

After weeks of no correspondence and/or update, I finally got them to respond to my queries of the status of my watch after I called them on the phone.  Next I get ANOTHER invoice telling me that the watch now needs a new movement.  How very strange as the watch was working when I sent it to them...

I decided at that point to just ask them to return the watch.  I finally got it back only to discover that the stem was no longer attached to the watch.

I sent an e-mail to Adam Carpentieri and he wrote back to say " You are delirious if you think we broke your watch.  It arrived with clear impact damage".  That is a blatant lie.

I told him I was going to file a report and he's not too happy with that either.

I only hope someone starts a class action suit against these ripoff artists.  I'd like to join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watch-Repair-USAAdam-Carpentieri/Rockville-Centre-New-York-11570/Watch-Repair-USAAdam-Carpentieri-Unethical-Liars-Rockville-Centre-New-York-1086951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watch Repair USA/Adam Carpentieri