Complaint Review: Watch Repairs USA

• Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: Rafael — Bronx New York United States of America
Watch Repairs USA
Rockville Centre Internet United States of America

Watch Repairs USA Charged $43.73 to replace a battery that didn't last a month. Internet

I sent a Diesel DZ7069 watch to get the battery replaced.  When I first sent it I got a message that said they would let me know when they received it.  Well I never received that message but I did track it through UPS and noticed it was received.  This company does not do what they say they will.  After a month, I still had no response on the status of the watch.  Then they sent me an email saying that it would cost $43.73 to get the battery replaced. I agreed to pay this amount even though I thought it was too much to just replace a battery.  I also wanted my watch back being that they had it for like 2 months.  Ok so I finally received the watch and the lighting was terrible.  It was very difficult to tell the time.  When I contacted them, they told me to send watch back but I might get charged a fee.  Being that I refuse to pay more I didn't send it.  After a month or so the watch stopped working.  A battery is supposed to last for at least a year or two and this battery did not.  I don't recommend this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watch-Repairs-USA/internet/Watch-Repairs-USA-Charged-4373-to-replace-a-battery-that-didnt-last-a-month-Internet-528493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watch Repairs USA