Complaint Review: Watch Repairs USA

• Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: tommy two — Seymour Connecticut United States of America
Watch Repairs USA
100North Center St Internet United States of America

Watch Repairs USA Stole my watch parts -subistuted a lesser movement and parts after asking for $399.00 to repair Internet, Internet

Sent in a vintage Bulova men's watch which Bulova USA identified as a custom made from around 1937,
(because I sent them pictures of said watch), has real diamonds and is 21 jewels.

Than I found "watchrepariesUSA"on line read everything they had on site ! including their "code of ethics"s ent them watch, waited for estimate for repair,waited-got estimate for $399.00 , !!! , no thank you ! They sent me e-mail watch shipped (I had to Pay $16.95 ),received watch via UPS , opened box and GUESS WHAT ! all the guts-movement were switched ! I opened it and checked it against my pictures !!
 Has now a marked:  swiss 15 jewel movement, different serial number, different makers mark from a "arrow" to a "acorn" and no longer a 6AE bulova watch !

I was suggested on web search that watch may be worth up top $2500 dollars because custom built with the 21 jewels and 6AE guts . [continued below]....
So now I am stuck by theft - fraud and I'm sorry it wasn't shipped via The US post office as it could be postal fraud ..
 Yet they did steel-defraud-over state lines !! my property !! HELLO !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watch-Repairs-USA/internet/Watch-Repairs-USA-Stole-my-watch-parts-subistuted-a-lesser-movement-and-parts-after-aski-776876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watch Repairs USA