• Report: #919498

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Garfield — Venice Florida United States of America
Watchbrokers.com LLC
3073 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Watchbrokers.com LLC On April 25, 2011 sent via FEDEX my Piaget watch ID 13431-A6, 286326. Receipt was acknowleged. . Atlanta, Georgia

In April of 2011 I contacted Watchbrokers.com after locating their website which appeared to be a viable company to broker my Piaget watch.  They appraised it and we agreed to a sale price minimum of $10,000.  The watch was 18K gold.  Movement # 7611208.  numerals on back of case 13431-A6, 286326. On June 16, 2011 I telephoned a Ty Gardner at extension 7003 and reduced my minimum acceptable price to $7,800.

Several contacts were subsequently made by email and telephone with Eric Toso.  Finally in April 2012 I agreed to a price of $5,000 as Toso said he had a firm buyer at that price. I have not received payment and I have left messages on every extension referred to on their answering system.  The message in every call was they were busy and would return the call.

Finally I looked up Ripoffreport.com and read of others like me who cannot get paid or their watches returned. As title to the watch never changed hands I am now checking with my insurance company to find out if it may be covered. Can you tell me an address of what police or fraud department of city or state gov't I can contact?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watchbrokerscom-LLC/Atlanta-Georgia-30305/Watchbrokerscom-LLC-On-April-25-2011-sent-via-FEDEX-my-Piaget-watch-ID-13431-A6-286326-919498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watchbrokers.com LLC