Complaint Review: Wateman Partners International, RD Group

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Wateman Partners International, RD Group
70 York Street, 17th Floor, Toronto, Ontario Canada

Waterman Partners International, RD Group International Beware!! Another Haldane Scam is out there---Preying on the Vulnerable! Toronto Ontario Canada

It appears that the RD Group has now renamed themselves as Waterman Internaltional. I got an email saying basically the same things that are in the other postings, from a Maggie that she got my resume online and was resquested by "One of our Senior Vice Presidents has asked me to find out if you are still available, or if you have already found your ideal position.

As a result, would like to have a brief discussion of your needs on the phone, and to arrange an interview with our senior staff if I feel it is appropriate. You will find that our firm conducts very thorough interviews prior to bringing an individual on board, the first of which is a get acquainted type meeting in person with our senior staff. Please note that we meet and interview many top candidates and that time is of the essence as better positions are quickly filled.

Please provide me with the most convenient number to reach you. It would also be helpful if you could attach an updated copy of your resume. Thank You"

I checked their website and NOWHERE does it say the are recruiters or will get you a job, so definitely was suspicious as to what they are up to.

Just googling "waterman Partners" there is no info, but one in this Ripoff report site that made me realize that I'm lucky that I checked into it.

For sure it will be the same rip off game to the vulnerabble who lost jobs in this economy...vultures!! Beware to jobseekers who get the same email!!! Don't fall for it!!! Stay away and visit the local Employment office for FREE help!

Not taken
Toronto, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wateman-Partners-International-RD-Group/Toronto-Ontario-M5J1S9/Waterman-Partners-International-RD-Group-International-Beware-Another-Haldane-Scam-is-o-463959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wateman Partners International, RD Group