Complaint Review: Water Boy Inc

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Victims of a scam — LUTZ Florida
Water Boy Inc
4454 19th St Ct E bradenton, Florida USA

Water Boy Inc Marg , Deb and Scott Fraudulent billing and rude customer service bradenton Florida

We began our service with Water Boy in Feb 2013 after seeing their display at the Florida State Fair, it seemed like a great idea at the time. We were contracted for the 15th of every month the first month (February) March nothing was taken, April 2 payments were taken, May normal payment, June no payment and then in July 2 payments one was authorized and the second was not. Every time you call the office they are rude and they basically tell you to "Prove It" or to "Screw Off" . I have been called a liar and a poor customer trying to get out of paying them. How am I trying to get out of paying you idiots when the money is automatically taken every month or in this case twice a month or not at all. They are the worst people to deal with, I have other companies that automatically take payments every month with no problem. Water Boy's excuse is of we ran your card on the 15th and it didnt go through hmmm thats funny there is money in my account at all times. I told them I would come to the office and show them my bank statements since February and I was told "There is no need for that its probably not your account anyway!" Really people how are you even in business still. BEWARE of this company and its employees we even referred people to them and they too are having the same problems and the same complaints and all of them have cancelled their services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Water-Boy-Inc/bradenton-Florida-34203/Water-Boy-Inc-Marg-Deb-and-Scott-Fraudulent-billing-and-rude-customer-service-bradento-1067496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Water Boy Inc