Complaint Review: Water Garden Guy

• Submitted: Fri, October 08, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 08, 2010

• Reported By: Yagmight — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
Water Garden Guy

Water Garden Guy Sales Race Horses I asked for a refund and was told that he was having medical problems and to be patient. After 2 months, I still haven't received my refund Internet

I ordered a book on how to install a pond in my backyard.  I paid the money and expected a three book package would be sent based upon the sales pitch.  Instead I received an e-mail saying that I had bought an e-book and told me how to download it.  The e-book is not what I was looking for and the site said that there was a full refund if I wasn't satisfied, so instead of printing the e-book, I immediately asked for a refund.    I contacted Scott Trunkett at STrunkett@SalesRaceHorses.com on 7/23/10 for a refund.  On 7/24/10, I received an e-mail from Scott saying "No prob, I'm working on it....but have some serious family health issues going on right now..Can you please be patient?  Nobody's ever asked for refund, so I have to figure out how to do it."   It's now 10/7/10, and I haven't received my refund and Scott does not return my e-mails or phone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2010 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Water-Garden-Guy/internet/Water-Garden-Guy-Sales-Race-Horses-I-asked-for-a-refund-and-was-told-that-he-was-having-me-648780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Water Garden Guy