Complaint Review: WaterShed Rehab

WaterShed Rehab
200 Congress Park Dr Delray Beach , Florida USA

WaterShed Rehab Mistreatment of paitients Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: From The Watershed

I was a patient at the Watershed rehab center in Boca Raton in Oct 2012. I do NOT recomen d this place to anyone. To start the website claimed to be like a resort, not so. At time of singing in all ID and everything I had was taken from me. I hadd to sign papers I didnt understand. I was on meds for mental health which were taken from me all at once causing adverse affects. This should have been done gradually, not cold turkey. This lead to visit to ER. WhenI requested to be transfered to a different facility I was told this couldnt be done. I went for a 28 day program , they convenced my family I needed more time. I signed up for PHP, I was sent to a facility more like a prison. I was released 2 days early but they wanted me to sign a paper stating I was leaving AMA, not true. I was taken outside the facility , left out in the heat for 3 hours while I was still a paitent. I had not signed out yet. They said they would get me transportation but none ever came. This Was one of the worse experence of my life. I have been in other facilities and none could even come clost to the unproffesionalism as this place. All their website claims about them isnt true.This place only cares about getting paid, not helping paitens. They need to be held accoutable for their mistreatment of patients. I plan to consult an attorney soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaterShed-Rehab/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/WaterShed-Rehab-Mistreatment-of-paitients-Delray-Beach-Florida-1067033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaterShed Rehab

From The Watershed

AUTHOR: Watershed Ashling - ()

We are sorry that your experience was not to your liking and we would like to see if we can come to a solution. Since we do not have the specific details of your situation, we would greatly appreciate it if you could contact us at info@thewatershed.com or call us at 1-800-861-1768. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,