Complaint Review: Waterhouse Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — El Monte California
Waterhouse Financial Services
15444 HWY 3235 P.O. Box884, Nationwide USA

Waterhouse Financial Services i was sent a letter along with a check for 3,875.00 and that i was a winner of shoppers power ball. I called Mr Mark Nelson he told me to deposit my check into my account and when this check cleared call him and he will let me know the tax agent i need to take 1,875.00 for tax purpose. Cut Off LA Nationwide

I feel very sadden by this scam. me being unemployed looking very hard for a job really made me believe that this was very real. I deposit the check on 6/29/2013 so i was waiting seriously thought i won some money. Mr. Mark Nelson ask me to deposit the check and once it cleared give him a call back and he would then let me know where i need to pay the taxes of 1,875.00 which the check was for 3,875.00 and i would then recieve a check for 121.125.00 which was the remaing of my winnings. i really wish they stop this scam cause it can really can hurt someone in the long run physical and mentally.

Dee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waterhouse-Financial-Services/nationwide/Waterhouse-Financial-Services-i-was-sent-a-letter-along-with-a-check-for-387500-and-th-1060442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waterhouse Financial Services