Complaint Review: Watermark Press Inc.- INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF PHOTOGRAPHY

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Watermark Press Inc.- INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF PHOTOGRAPHY
3600 CRONDALL LANE SUITE 101 OWINGS MILLS, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone: 410-3569931
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Watermark Press Inc. - INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF PHOTOGRAPHY ARE ONE AND THE SAME THEY COMMITTED PURGERY!! OWINGS MILLS Maryland

I ordered my mother a book from picture.com on march 11,2008. They cashed a check for 162.90. on March 14,2008. I have called and actually spoke with several reps at 410-363-4800. Plus several other phone numbers. Eventually no one would answer. Went from voice mail, to just ringing. I also sent numerous emails , 1st there was responce then in the end.....no replies. I also contacted my bank and since I wrote the check, I approved for the money to be removed. Even when My bank tried to located what bank the International Library of Photography used, they just pulled up a NATIONAL BANK with no forwarding address. HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN SNOOKERD BESIDES MYSELF?? I know I have had to replace my mothers gift...... 5 times going on 6. Mothers day,birthday,christmas,valentines,easter and now mothers day is rolling around again!! If I can spare at least one person I will tell you DO NOT GO ON ANY OF THEIR WEBSITES!! THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTIST!! I found out the hard way,unfortunately. You can check out Baltimore, MD Check Out a Business or Charity. That is how I found them. I hope some of this info has helped. Also make sure you contact the BBB in Maryland and also your local BBB in your state. (Rather cover the bases). I know I have tried to no avail to get my books and .....NOTHING!! When I looked online and done some research, I found out they are known as poetry.com, International Libray.com and Watermark Press Inc. is the one who makes the books and that seems to be the centralized location of all of them. Just research and you will see what I discoverd. I know when I found out that they were all pretty much affiliated....at least by the address they were giving....that got my attention. Something is rotten! To inform all..... The International library of photography are the same as the Watermark group also located at 3600 Crondall ln, ste 100 and also suite 101 which is the same address as ARTS FOR KIDS. THEY ARE ALSO LOCATED at 3600 Crondall lane, SUITE 101. Owings Mills MD.21117 ??. They are all giving the same location and address. So what company is this, REALLY?? Has anyone found out if so , please share.

Sonia
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watermark-Press-Inc-INTERNATIONAL-LIBRARY-OF-PHOTOGRAPHY/OWINGS-MILLS-Maryland-21117/Watermark-Press-Inc-INTERNATIONAL-LIBRARY-OF-PHOTOGRAPHY-ARE-ONE-AND-THE-SAME-THEY-COMM-448756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watermark Press Inc.- INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF PHOTOGRAPHY