Complaint Review: Waterworks Repair Ben Holcomb

• Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: mparsons — frisco Texas United States of America
Waterworks Repair Ben Holcomb
1477 e. hill park rd lewisville, Texas United States of America

Waterworks Repair Ben Holcomb Waterworks Boat Repair IF YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED, THIS IS YOUR PLACE! lewisville, Texas

These guys will tell you anything! I called them to ask them how busy and backed up they might be because spring was here and i figured alot of people would be getting thier boats ready for summer, they assured me they were not backed up at all and they could get to my boat pretty quickly, so, I dropped the fishing boat off at night on a Thursday, dropped the keys and a note in the after hours drop box and waited for a call. I needed a few things done, the starter was slipping a little bit and the trim and tilt had just gone out, no big deal. After a few days I called, no answer. When I finally got a hold of them it was always " we can look at it this afternoon"  " we will call you" They never call you back, and they never return your calls! After 1 week I decided I'd had enough, my buddy went to go get the boat to take to another repair shop, when he got there they told him it's not the starter, its something electrical and it would take a little longer, but if we wanted to take it we could. When he asked for the keys nobody could find them. How odd was that? Turns out, they were still in night drop box after 1 week! They had to bring out bolt cutters to get the keys for us! Long story short, they never even looked at our boat, they just saw "suckers" who they thought they could tell anything, when my buddy asked them how they could diagnose a starter/electrical problem without an ignition key, the room got pretty quite, then the guy who acted like he had checked it out for us tried to blame someone in the shop for lying to him, he was really trying to cover his lie. If you want to deal with dishonest people, take your boat to these guys, there is no telling what you may hear, good luck if you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waterworks-Repair-Ben-Holcomb/lewisville-Texas-75056/Waterworks-Repair-Ben-Holcomb-Waterworks-Boat-Repair-IF-YOU-WANT-TO-GET-SCREWED-THIS-IS-Y-587991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waterworks Repair Ben Holcomb