Complaint Review: Waterworks Repair

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Steve B. — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Waterworks Repair
1477 East Hill Park Road Lewisville, Texas United States of America

Waterworks Repair TWO MONTHS later and repairs still not made. Been lied to more times than I could possibly count. Lewisville, Texas

I read the various complaints filed against this company and decided to take my boat there for repairs anyway, since the complaints were a couple of years old and they are located right in my marina.  HUGE mistake.  Forget the fact that they are the most unprofessional business I've ever encountered (left messages that never got returned simply asking for the status of my boat, got SCREAMED at on the phone by Christina because I was trying to check on the status of my repairs, was told at least 15 times that we "are pulling your boat today" to start repairs, etc.) the main source of frustration is that we brought our boat in TWO MONTHS ago and the 2 repairs we needed at that time STILL have not been made!!!

If you enjoy making a boat and wet slip payment without having the use of your boat and if you enjoy constantly being lied to and having your messages go unreturned, this is the place for you.  I've never written any form of a complaint online before, if that tells you how AWFUL this entire experience has been.  On top of that, my boat is STILL NOT FIXED!!!  After two months, I'm taking it somewhere else even though I'll be at the end of the line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waterworks-Repair/Lewisville-Texas-/Waterworks-Repair-TWO-MONTHS-later-and-repairs-still-not-made-Been-lied-to-more-times-t-922108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waterworks Repair