Complaint Review: Watkins & Associates

harrisonburg PA harrisonburg, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 7178898504
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Watkins & Associates David Jones Threats. Harrsing phone calls for money. harrisonburg, Pennsylvania

hello, I recently got 5 or 6 phone calls from someone claiming to be " Watkins & Associates". They had called to inform me that I was being convicted for fraud and stealing social security numbers. They left me voicemails saying " if you dont call back then Im sorry for the things to come upon you" " God bless". They tried to act as lawyers and said they were going to press charges for committing these crimes. I had no idea what they were talking about and I became extremely worried. I also received phone calls from loan providers calling to confirm loans I had not applied for. I became very worried at this point so I called " Watkins and Associates" to find out again what was going on. A man named David Jones told me that I had an account at a bank and I was writing checks that were fake and they kept trying to verify my social security number which I would not give them. After yelling on the phone running my credit because I was concerned I searched online to only find that apparently Im not the only person this has happened too and they are scamming many people. Im putting this online so people will know. Do not believe anyone calling from a number 7178898504. It scared me to death hope this does not happen to anyone else and something needs to be done to these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watkins-Associates/harrisonburg-Pennsylvania-/Watkins-Associates-David-Jones-Threats-Harrsing-phone-calls-for-money-harrisonburg-Pe-1036743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watkins & Associates