Complaint Review: Watkins & Associates

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Winchester Virginia
Watkins & Associates

Watkins & Associates David Jones ,Attorney, Cash Advance America , Internet

Received a call from Watkins & Associates claiming they are representing "Cash Advance America" in a lawsuit against me for wire fraud, money laundering, non payment of a debt, etc...  They are supposedly based in Harrisonburg, PA at following number 717-889-8504 and sounded really convincing although they slipped up on something.  The bank account they referenced I just opened up 2 weeks prior so their information was not accurate or couldn't have done anything they claimed being hasn't even been 2 weeks.

They threatened me with many actions such as jail, threats, authorities would be coming.   Let them come it gives me so much fun to be able to give it back to them...  Interesting how they can claim I didn't pay them back when I just opened the account.

I've been getting on average 5 calls from different companies claiming I can get a loan from them if I would send them upfront monies for a loan.  If I needed a loan why would I send money also their other new scam is to have you get a GreenDot money card and that they would be on the loan with you and would get money back in 20 minutes wired to you.   If you give them the money it is just like giving them the CASH.

Don't be fooled by these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watkins-Associates/internet/Watkins-Associates-David-Jones-Attorney-Cash-Advance-America-Internet-1036160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watkins & Associates