Complaint Review: Watson Chevrolet

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas Fletcher — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Watson Chevrolet
625 West Auto Mall Dr. Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Watson Chevrolet vehicle did not have features saleman stated it had. Tucson, Arizona

I purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Impala from Watson Chevrolet. I was advised the vehicle had the bluetooth function. I asked the salesman before I purchased the vehicle if it had the bluetooth and he stated it did.

After the purchase I tried to pair my Android Phone with the vehicle and was unable to do so. I contacted the salesman who once again insured me the vehicle had this feature and we set up an appointment to have the phone paired. When I arrived at the dealership I was then told the car did not have bluetooth installed. My salesman was also advised and when I told him we had discussed this before I purchased the car his response was "Are you sure" even though he knew very well we had had this discussion. They advised me they would talk with Mr. B. Watson and contact me later that day to see what they would be able to do. They never returned my call and have not attempted to contact me to try and resolve this situation. This is an example of a dealership that does not care about customer satisfaction. I will never purchase another vehicle from Watson Chevrolet in Tucson and neither should anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watson-Chevrolet/Tucson-Arizona-85703/Watson-Chevrolet-vehicle-did-not-have-features-saleman-stated-it-had-Tucson-Arizona-922562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watson Chevrolet