• Report: #200316

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Watson Chevrolet
625 W. Auto Mall Dr Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Watson Chevrolet bad repairs, bad attitude Tucson Arizona

The service department at Watson Chevrolet worked on my brake system in May. On June 30th my wife started having brake problems with our 2004 Tahoe which only has just over 13,000 miles on it. That night the brakes finally locked up on us.

I called Roadside Assistance and they had it towed to O'Rielly Chevrolet since they were the only shop open on Saturday. The service person at O'Rielly Chevrolet called us at 12:30pm to let us know that the brake fluid was contaminated. He advised up to call the service department at Watson Chevrolet on Monday July 3rd since they were the last ones to work on the brakes.

I started making calls at 7:15am that Monday morning and after more than 15 phone calls, 9 hours of waiting, and talking to 7 different people the Service Manager, Ed Hernandez, finally agreed to let O'Rielly Chevrolet look at my Tahoe to try and determine a cause and a solution. O'Rielly Chevrolet determined that pretty much the whole brake system needed to be replaced which would cost 3,000.00 dollars.

Once Ed Hernandez found that out he said that Watson Chevrolet was not responsible for the damage. Watson's service department was the last and only service department to work on my Tahoe. I tried talking with Ed Hernandez and he got verbally abusive and rude with me. When I called back to talk to the Owner of Watson Chevrolet I was given to Ed Hernandez again who then told me the buck stops here!.

I just don't think I should be financially responsible for something that I had no part in. Here it is July 11th and I still do not have my Tahoe nor do I have a rental car due to the fact that Ed Hernandez has refused to accept responsibility, thus a rental will not be covered. The Tahoe is our only car for my family of six, and we have been home bound since June 30th.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watson-Chevrolet/Tucson-Arizona-85705/Watson-Chevrolet-bad-repairs-bad-attitude-Tucson-Arizona-200316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watson Chevrolet