Complaint Review: Watts Inc

*UPDATE Employee: Watts is now Breckenridge Firm

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Watts Inc

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lol

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lol

I worked for Watts Inc. for two weeks and then I was released by the owner Jena Breckenridge for discrimination with no pay. When I started with Watts she told me that I was in "Managment training" and that I would be making $30,000 to $40,000 annually which is what they posted on craigslist. However, when I started working the managment part went out the window and all I did was burn my own gas driving all over the city to neighborhoods she selected knocking on doors soliciting AT&T Uverse. She then told me that the job was commission and I would be only paid for the sale of each application I attained and I would also get a training bonus. She told me I would be paid on Monday, that was a lie! Then she told me she forgot to put it in payroll so I would get my check that next Monday, that was a lie. when I confronted her about not getting paid for my services  and my training bonus she relieved me of services. [continued below]....
..... The company is a scam in that they post these glorified ads on craigslist to get people into their company and they, being the owner Jena Breckenridge and the assistant manger Joe, make money off the sales the account managers make and then refuse to pay you. You waist your gas, your time, and your money to make them money and they refuse to pay you! If you have any self respect don't work for these rip offs and con artist! You have been warned!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Watts-Inc/kenner-Louisiana-70062/Watts-Inc-Work-but-no-PAY-kenner-Louisiana-954492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Watts Inc

Watts is now Breckenridge Firm

AUTHOR: NOLAlocal - ()

They changed their name to Breckenridge Firm to avoid the reports filed online. But everything is very true.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Watts Inc

AUTHOR: John P - ()

They put you through an interview for an entry level position and state you will be trained for a "management" position. All you do at this job is sell AT&T Uverse door to door. There is literally nothing special about this job. No money is to be made if your the sales individual. However, Jenna Breckridge and her group will enjoy your short term working with them while they suck all the money you make from a sale dry. They know that you will not make money and will eventually quit.

I have seen the line for an interview in the morning. They need to keep getting new faces to walk through the front door to replace the people quitting and walking out the back. People stay with a company if their is money to be made. When an individual loses money and dislikes their job, they often quit. Also, Watts Inc is in a dangerous neighborhood so I wouldn't even consider working their again personally. However, if you like going door to door in dress clothes at 100 degree + weather in New Orleans with the possibility of losing money still, this job is for you.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lol

AUTHOR: Jean-Luc - (United States of America)

Yes, the job is commission based. Getting paid requires that you make sales. Jena always paid me. There is nothing wrong with Watts. Did you make sales? If not, you should not post negative things about her company if that wasn't the case. You're inciting other people to not take the opportunity that Watts offers just because you were incapable of making sales. By the way, you have terrible grammar. What makes you think that you deserve a 30-40 k salary? Go back to McDonald's and make your 8-12k, while I continue to make in one month what you make in eight. -From the God King Jean-Luc

P.S. Please do not respond about your business degree from Delgado. I do not care.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lol

AUTHOR: Jean-Luc - (United States of America)