Complaint Review

San Francisco California United States of America
Name:
Wavestreaming
Address:
3rd Floor, Pleer House, 1 Fennel Street Internet United States of America Phone:
213 985-3380
Category:
Internet Services

Wavestreaming Igniso Ltd Unauthorized Credit Card Charge and Refused to Honor Cancellation Request Internet

My company Price Rubin & Partners contracted Wavestreaming.com to provide internet radio streaming services.  The company's contract was a month-to-month contract with no long-term obligation.  I signed up on October 31 2012.  In November I started to build my company's radio station and experienced technical problems.  The most-frustrating problem was that playlists were not broadcasting in sequence.  Announcements and content were being streamed out of order.  The service was completed unusable.

I contacted customer support through their website and carefully explained my problem.  I was contacted by a customer support person who told me "it works from our end" and supplied me with a sample playlist and log.  I replied that he did not examine my playlists or provide me with any meaningful support.  I ask to have my account canceled.

Then in early December I received reminder emails about paying for the second month's service.  I replied that I wanted our account canceled as per the terms of the service contract.  My reply email was ignored.  I was sent 4 reminder notices and each time I responded emphatically that I wanted the service canceled as our company changed to a different streaming provider.  Wavestreaming did not respond to my cancellation requests.

Today they charged my credit card for the second month's service completely without my approval.  I never gave any approval for automatic use of my company's credit card.

Wavestreaming makes a lot of claims yet they have been nothing but problems.  Choose your streaming provider carefully.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wavestreaming/internet/Wavestreaming-Igniso-Ltd-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charge-and-Refused-to-Honor-Cancellation-982555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wavestreaming