Complaint Review: Wawa Digital

• Submitted: Wed, November 23, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2005

• Reported By:Ringwood New Jersey
Wawa Digital
wawadigital.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Wawa Digital CC SCAM Buyer Beware. RIPOFF. Stay away from this one. Brooklyn New York

Buyer beware. They advertise super low prices and take your CC info only to never complete the purchase. I ordered a sony dsc-t7 via there web site. The following day they called me to confirm the order and my CC info. They tried to sell me several accessories of which I did not purchase. "Michael" then told me that my camera would be delivered in 2 day's.

Well when I did not receive it I called them only to find out that they had canceled my order. They told me that they are out of stock and it won't be in for a few week's. However there web site indicates available as well as a phone call to there 800 # the following day just to see. This is the place your mother warned you about. If it's to good to be true than it must be WaWa digital.

Lad
Ringwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2005 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wawa-Digital/Brooklyn-New-York/Wawa-Digital-CC-SCAM-Buyer-Beware-RIPOFF-Stay-away-from-this-one-Brooklyn-New-York-165724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wawa Digital