Complaint Review: Wawa Digital

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2005

• Reported By:des moines Iowa
Wawa Digital
Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Wawa Digital ripoff Brooklyn New York

Yes, I ordered a camera on friday nov 4 2005 and the total came to 209.00 and then received a call from this Sam guy and he told me I needed accessories to go with it like memory and rechargable batteries and extended warranty and camera bag. He told me hed give me free shipping and that all products are new and not refurbished. He ended up charging me 500.00 for a 200.00 initial purchase. I did receive the items in three days in a white box with a photocopy picture of the camera on it. It didnt look factory to me. It had no warranty card, missing software cd,missing lens cap cord and no breakdown of the purchase. I'm almost positive that its a refurbished model and they clearly stated that everthing they sell is factory fresh. And yes i never wanted to spend so much on all this especially the mark-up on the accessories. I cant seem to get ahold of them now to get a refund,If they even give me one? I'd say not to deal with these people and to really screen who you deal with on the internet...

des moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2005 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wawa-Digital/Brooklyn-New-York/Wawa-Digital-ripoff-Brooklyn-New-York-164033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wawa Digital