Complaint Review: Wawa Digital

• Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Wawa Digital
wawadigital.com Internet U.S.A.

Wawa Digital Shady, offensive online scammers beWAWA! Ripoff Online Seller Only Internet

Beware, Wawa and it's slimeballs are bad news!

Today before reading this and the CNet forum boards, I was about to push the submit order button for a camera w/ all my credit card and personal info, when I had the caution to call Wawa Digital (no address or e-mail contact given) to gain assurance that the camera was new. The single digit IQ guy answering was a foreigner and was offended to be asked the question. He replied that everything they sell is new, so I asked if that means new in a sealed factory box. He said he wouldn't answer and, in retort to my asking why he couldn't give a polite answer, he made another rude statement.

I asked where they were located and he snottily replied that it didn't matter. I told him he needed an attitude adjustment and hit the cancel button. I strongly suggest you do the same.

I'm suspicious they are not US based and that they are not factory authorized dealers for anything. This could mean that they might sell a non-USA version with no warranty. I checked w/ Fuji and was told Wawa is NOT an authorized dealer, hence no warranty.

Did I mention the danger of credit card and e-mail/phone # scamming?

Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2005 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wawa-Digital/internet/Wawa-Digital-Shady-offensive-online-scammers-beWAWA-Ripoff-Online-Seller-Only-Internet-150259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wawa Digital