Complaint Review: Wawa Digitals

• Submitted: Fri, December 02, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 02, 2005

• Reported By:Langhorne Pennsylvania
Wawa Digitals
wawadigital.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Wawa Digitals ripoff Brooklyn New York

On 12/01/2005, I placed an oder for a JVC camcorder. Right away I received an e-mail asking me to call for a confirmation. I realized that they wanted to sell me something else. I was right. They wanted to sell me a battery for $199. After I have read what customers wrote about this company, I realized that they pulled the same old trick on me. Since they promised to ship any orders within 24 hours, I called them and asked when they are going to ship mine. Instead, I've heard that they are canceling my order because they don't have it in stock. When I was trying to tell them that they still have the item in stock on their web site, they just hung up on me.

Buyers! Be aware! Wawa digital company is a bunch of crooks. Don't do any business with them.

Michael
Langhorne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2005 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wawa-Digitals/Brooklyn-New-York/Wawa-Digitals-ripoff-Brooklyn-New-York-166700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wawa Digitals