Complaint Review: Wax Vac Corporation

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: DL0007 — Uniontown Ohio United States of America
Wax Vac Corporation
400 Returns Rd. Wellingford,, Connecticut United States of America

Wax Vac Corporation Distributed by: Ordered 1 item - Got & charged for 3 Wellingford, Connecticut

Their internet ordering process was confussing and deceitful. They had a Buy 1 - Get 1 free! They had a Buy 2 - Get 2 free! They had a Buy 3 - Get 3 free! Every time you bought another one, they charged you an additional $6.66 for handling and processing.

I inadvertantly oredered a Buy 2, Get 2 free. I wanted to cancel one of them, but every time I tried, an additonal 2 more were advertised. I went to cancel one and a recording came on asking, "WHY" and after going through that process, I hung up without confirming the order thinking, (hoping), I wouldn't receive any!

I was hoping to find a phone number I could use to call Wax Vac to confirm : NO ORDER! Naturally, there wasn't a phone number to be found just as there wasn't a phone number in the order OF 6 I received yesterday.

I went from originally wanting to order one BYGO free. After going through their very deceitful on line ordering process, I DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING! Now, I will be charged and have 6 units of a product I DON'T WANT!

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wax-Vac-Corporation/Wellingford-Connecticut-06494/Wax-Vac-Corporation-Distributed-by-Ordered-1-item-Got-charged-for-3-Wellingford-Conn-978241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wax Vac Corporation