Complaint Review: Wax Vac

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Richie — Douglasville Georgia United States of America
Wax Vac
400 Returns Road Wallingford, CT 06492 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Wax Vac Scam- Can't review order on website before you know it you've paid more than you bargained for, No order cancelation Wallingford, Connecticut

I saw this ad on tv and thought it will be a good product to try since it was just $10 to buy one and pay shipping for a second one. After placing the order for the first one the website did not give me a chance to review my order but asked if I wanted to accept the additional offer, thinking it was the second item I accepted it and it kept asking the same question over and over again. Before I knew it we went from $10 to $88.88. I was very upset and call waxvac  customer service to cancel the order but was immediately told that the items had already shipped and to return it if I don't want the items and I will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. Waxvac has been out there for a long time misleading people and  it does not look like a lot of people know about this scam. Please DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDER WITH WAXVAC IT IS ALL A SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wax-Vac/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Wax-Vac-Scam-Cant-review-order-on-website-before-you-know-it-youve-paid-more-than-you-980073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wax Vac