Complaint Review: Wax Vac

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Spring Texas United States of America
Wax Vac
26 Barnes Industrial Road North Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Wax Vac When checking into ordering WaxVac, although I wanted only to find the total price, to my horror, this company billed me. This is complete fraud. No one should ever order from this company and/or u Wallingford, Connecticut

This is to report the company, WaxVac for their behavior.  This company disallows the customer to check into the total price.  If the customer tries, the order has been placed.  No only that, but WaxVac charges extreme fees for shipping and handling so that your $10.00 order becomes $50.00.  This is unbelievable.  If a company is reputable, this should not need to resort to such tactics.  Not only that, but I wound up with two separate shipments for a total of $150.00.  How did that happen?  I'm unsure.  Lastly, they did not include the bill so because I was unaware that checking out the price would mean placing the order, I had no copy of any bill.  My only record is where this company charged my credit card.  I do not know whether or not they will refund my money, probably only $20.00 from the $150.00 paid which does not even include my paying for postage and insurance which will probably mean only $10.00 refunded.  This company needs to be stopped and taken off the air.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wax-Vac/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Wax-Vac-When-checking-into-ordering-WaxVac-although-I-wanted-only-to-find-the-total-pri-988618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wax Vac