Complaint Review: Wax Vac

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Sheron — Kansas City Kansas
Wax Vac
Internet USA

Wax Vac Web Site has no confirmation - charges Multiple orders to Accounts with no verification  Internet

The Wax Vac website gives no confirmation that an order is received.  No Amount Nothing.

As a result I ended up being billed for multiple orders and astronomical shipping fees.

I called to see if I accidentally ordered two sets of two wax vacs on the website.
They had no record of my order I called back more than once. Was told to call later.

I finally was told that the interned order did not go through at all.

So, I thought this was good and I ordered another set of two.

I saw that I was charged for the original order four Wax Vaca $47+.

I called Wax Vax and now my new order could not be found- so could not be cancelled.

So, I am expecting six was vacs to show up on my debit card.

Don't put up with these crooks.  Report them to your bank and the Federal Trade Commission:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wax-Vac/internet/Wax-Vac-Web-Site-has-no-confirmation-charges-Multiple-orders-to-Accounts-with-no-verifi-1064692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wax Vac