Complaint Review: WaxVac

• Submitted: Thu, August 15, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: cmyachtie — Halifax Nova Scotia
10303 Norris ave Mississauga, Ontario Canada

WaxVac www.waxvaccustomerservice.ca Junk, NO money back guarantee as promised Mississauga Ontario Canada

This product looks good in the advertisements on TV but opun reciept really looks cheap and does not function as advertised, it is poor quality junk. For 4 units I was charged $67.79 incl. shipping. We called to take advantage of the money back guarantee and got a return address and paid the return postage of $15.97. Two weeks later the parcel was returned to me as refused and had to pay $12.10 to get the parcel back or post office would destroy it. I was tempted but that meant I was out over $80 and had no product, so I paid the $12.10 and called customer service and explained my problem and all they offered in return was a $20 credit if I agreed to keep the product, or I could pay postage again and return it to the US  address  and had to pay an addtional $30. for postage and then IF they accepted it there AND provided me a credit of $50. for the product which by this time I am doubtful of they would AND I still would be out of pocket approx. $75. for all the postage and handling. SO ... reluctantly after arguing on the phone with two different "supervisors" decided to take the $20 and lick my wounds. NEVER buy anything from these people!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaxVac/Mississauga-Ontario-L5V-0B4/WaxVac-wwwwaxvaccustomerserviceca-Junk-NO-money-back-guarantee-as-promised-Mississauga-1076132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaxVac