Complaint Review: WaxVac

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — Hartford Alabama United States of America

WaxVac I called to order WaxVac. Unable to speak to a real person, they added on several items I did not want to purchas quickly tripling my order with me saying no all the time. When I called the cus WaxVac.com, Internet

Wax Vac added numerous items to my order without my consent.  My order quickly went from $20 to $60 with no option to refuse the order.  When I called to customer service number immediately after placing the order to cancel it they referred me to Customer Status website.  I went to website and it has no means to cancel order just to track it.  It will be impossibe to cancel order.   All the extra items they added to my credit card were added after my credit card number was received.   It all seemed to be a recording.  I am very unhappy with my experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaxVac/internet/WaxVac-I-called-to-order-WaxVac-Unable-to-speak-to-a-real-person-they-added-on-several-963660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaxVac