Complaint Review: WaxVac

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Tinker — simi valley California United States of America

WaxVac Original cost was 10.00 plus shippment and handling. I was Charged 55.00, called them and they said we will give ME a discount 10.00 off. What the heck, it was supposed to be 17.00 in the first plac , Internet

I called on the commercial to order the wax Vac, its for the ear to remove wax. Sounded like a great idea. Until I seen my bank statement, the tv add said buy one and get one free. Also, it said the same thing online.  Plus pay  shipping in handling. It had said that the cost was 10.00 and one was for free.  I was not charged the right price, I was charged 53.00 and some change.   When I called the company to dispute the charged the lady at customer service said oh yeah you were charged 53.00 I dont know why that happened.  But what I could do for you is give you a discount, I will take off 10.00 making it 43.00.   I found out that I  was supposed to pay shiping on two of the items, but the price than would total 23.00 and the customer service said ya, but  I can give you 10.00 off of the 53.00.  What the heck this is such a rip off. Beware dont order anything on tv especially waxvac they dont care.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaxVac/internet/WaxVac-Original-cost-was-1000-plus-shippment-and-handling-I-was-Charged-5500-called-1007019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaxVac