Complaint Review: WaxVac

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Gram63 — Nice California United States of America
WaxVac

WaxVac This is a piece of CRAP... Internet

This is one of the biggest ripoff's I have ever seen.  First when I called to order I was told they were buy one get one free, just pay shipping and handeling. So I got 2 for @10.00 and paid an additional $13.98 shipping.

When they arrived I inserted the batteries and found it had next to no suction.  It would not even pick up a piece of dental floss about 1/4 long!  Then I tried to pick up a couple of drops of water with the same dissappointing result.

I read the return policy which states you have to pay return postage and there would be no credit for postage already paid with original order.  It would have cost me $3.25 to return the item for a refund total of $6.75.

How can a company go on TV and advertise such a piece of CRAP?  When are we with consumer protection laws going to hold these companies responsible?  If we were able to do that maybe they would quit ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaxVac/internet/WaxVac-This-is-a-piece-of-CRAP-Internet-977741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaxVac