locked

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Roxieandharley — Harvard Illinois United States of America
Waxvac
Wallingford, CT Internet United States of America

Waxvac Waxvac is a scam, cheap peice of plastic, with way to high of shipping for a small bag and it does not work. Internet

I had invested some money into buying the waxvac for the whole family for Christmas. I mostly wanted one for myself since doctors were telling to not to use Q-tips but that I had to much wax in my ears, so I thought I finally found a solution.

I started off only buying one for myself and then I was going to buy more for my family if it worked. I put all my information in for billing and then it came up with different charges. In the end I ended up spending $88.88 for the product, which I thought was high but maybe worth it if it worked. Shipped was twice the price of the product, that is not suppose to happen when buying products. When I received the product I found out I got two instead of one.

I buy allot of things online and never seen such a ripoff. It was cheaply made, they made you pay extra for different speeds that did not work. The whole thing did not work. It just sucks air, nothing else, definitely not wax.

I finally got a hold of customer service. At first they seemed nice, but they wanted to keep my money and me keep their product. Not what I wanted. I wanted to send it back and I wanted all my money back. They said they could give me my money back for the product, but not the shipping because it was sent. I think I should not have to pay for such high shipping for something that did not even work. So I did not even get half my money back, and I have nothing to show for my money. I spent almost $45.00 on nothing! Very disappointed and will let everyone know never to buy it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waxvac/internet/Waxvac-Waxvac-is-a-scam-cheap-peice-of-plastic-with-way-to-high-of-shipping-for-a-small-985696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waxvac