Complaint Review: Wayfair.com

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: 76courtney — Citrus Heights California United States of America
177 Huntington Ave Suite 6000 Internet United States of America

Wayfair.com Bait & Switch Internet

Do not order from Wayfair.com, they practice Bait & Switch policies.  I only wish I had read the other customers report before I purchased from them.

I made a large purchase from Wayfair.com on 11/9/12.  The company accepted my order and ran the charges on my credit card. I purchase several baldwin locks and a pot filler.  I received an email from wayfair.com 3 days later saying that they cancelled 5 items I ordered.  I called the company to find out why they cancelled my order.  They stated that they put the wrong price on the website and they would not make enough money selling me the items at the price we both agreed upon at the time I purchased the items.  They told me I could repurchase the items at a higher price.  When I called them on Bait & Switch they said since I had not received the items that they could do this to me.  Unbelievable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayfaircom/internet/Wayfaircom-Bait-Switch-Internet-968230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayfair.com