Complaint Review: Wayne County Community College Distict

• Submitted: Sat, August 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 15, 2004

• Reported By:detroit Michigan
Wayne County Community College Distict
1001W.Fort Street Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Community College Distict I apply for federal pell grant and the college is playing games my award Detroit Michigan

I started the process back in the summer time to file for my student loans but Miss Watts and Miss Adams mess up my application for the summer the school did,nt have the net address hook up to file online and also they have many pouples and they toll me so many lies about my finacial aid and they me to register for the fall smester and I did and they are doing the same thing again playing my finacial aid and my award letter Miss Adams is the cause the problem I think is a racist and also a biggot they toll lies to me about my finacial aid councilar they toll me it was lemotaunt by the security person stephine at the frount desk she been lieing to me all time could you have some one look in to it like the federal bearu of investasgation about changes of decrimnation and coruption and also embeizlment of school funds and also of student finacial aid funds.

detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2004 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Community-College-Distict/Detroit-Michigan-48201/Wayne-County-Community-College-Distict-I-apply-for-federal-pell-grant-and-the-college-is-p-104731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Community College Distict