Complaint Review: Wayne County FOC

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Coplin — Shores Michigan United States of America
Wayne County FOC
645 Griswold - Suite 244 Detroit, MI 48226 Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Wayne County FOC Friend of the Court Child Support not received in over 10 months - now arreages of over $3,000 not showing up. Detroit, Michigan

I have not received a support payment from the non-custodial parent in over 10 months. Only received one payment in the last 14 months.  I have been unable to reach the Wayne County FOC by phone in over 12 months.  I have signed up for phone and web access to check status of my account, but that's all I can do is see the status. I have faxed 3 times all information to find out the status of my support but have still not received a reply.  I have submitted the online form request several times also but still have not received any reply. I logged on to the MiCase web site today, 05/09/2012 only to find the over $3,000 in arreages are no longer showing on the account and I still have not received a payment or a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-FOC/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-FOC-Friend-of-the-Court-Child-Support-not-received-in-over-10-months-now-ar-880218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County FOC