Complaint Review: Wayne County Freind Of The Court

• Submitted: Sat, October 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 23, 2004

• Reported By:belleville Michigan
Wayne County Freind Of The Court
645 Griswald Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Freind Of The Court - Lincoln Park Probation Department ripoff Detroit Michigan

In July of 2003 my ex was charged with felony failure to pay child support. He was put on five years probabtion and ordered to pay $500.00 a month plus his weekly support. That was one year three months ago. At that time he owed $95,000.00 in arreages. My kids and I yet have yet to receive one dime of support, he now owes $109,672.12. I have called and written FOC and his probation officer and have never heard back from either one.

FOC won't talk to me anymore because they say it is out of their hands now that it is a felony case. So I have no one to help me now. I even wrote a letter to the head of the probabtion department handling his case in Lincoln Park MI, I got no response. I am giving up now, I have fought this battle for almost 12 years now and I have probably recieved a total of $3000.00 dollars in that 12 years (only because he got unemployment in the winters for only two winters). I think the whole felony case was a waste of tax payers money. It abviously didn't work. My ex reports to probation once a month and still does not have to support his children.

It is a waste of time. All he has to do is fill out a paper saying he was looking for work and they let him go on his way. Meanwhile I have to work two jobs in order to give my girls the bare minimum of what they need. Go figure. I found two jobs and he can't find one in 12 years.

Sherry
belleville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Freind-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan/Wayne-County-Freind-Of-The-Court-Lincoln-Park-Probation-Department-ripoff-Detroit-Michig-114315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Freind Of The Court